Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mascara

Mascara is so hard to find . I have tried over 9 and I still did not find the right one until I tried Maybelline's One by One , L'Oreal Voluminous , Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition Water Proof , Elf Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara . First my favorite is  L'Oreal 


The Review 


Well lets do what they have in common and not in common first !

In common

  • Flake 
  • smear
  • clump
  • nice brush  
Not in common
  • the brush type
  • the outcome
  • the look
  • the type of style it gives
So they are pretty much in common but I hate when it says waterproof and it still flakes ! The prettiest case is the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara that's about it the others are ugly LOL! The only one different is the Revlon . It has a primer and the mascara but to be honest ... the primer makes no difference it sucks! Maybelline's case is red and a light blue . It is nice but , the brush is too easy to bend . The Elf one  is plain and dose not do much ... I have it in dark brown well ha ha it is just as worse as the Revlon ! The ones with the most similar brush would be the Revlon and the L'Oreal although they apply different the L'Oreal one is a little bit more thicker . I have noticed that most of the mascara's in the Maybelline or Revlon lines apply the same though try it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment